“Angel of Hope” Programme – Parent-child Volunteer & Monthly Donation Programme
Objectives: The Programme aims at instilling positive values and attitudes in children, nurturing them to become an “Angel of Hope” with a caring heart and enhancing family relationships through various parent-child activities.
Target participants: Children studying in nurseries, kindergartens and primary schools (2-year-old or above)
Programme period: From October each year to next September. (Membership will be renewed automatically each year until further notice from members.)
- Volunteering: for example, visits, flag-selling and handicraft making etc.
- Small monthly charitable donation: fixed amount of HK$50 per month
- Free workshops: for example, parent-child communications skills, child emotion management and “biliteracy and trilingualism” development etc.
* Please stay tuned for activity updates from the Secretariat and join our activities.
- Annual certificate of participation
- Certificate of Merit for those who have completed volunteering services for 6 hours or above.
- Angel of Hope badges for newly joined members
- Acknowledgement in HKCS website and annual report with annual thank you letter/card
- Tax deductible donation receipts
- HKCS e-newsletter which provides the latest updates on our service development
Use of Funds
Support the HKCS Service Development Fund